We have received a package. It seems to have been sent from Wakayama prefecture. Ling's image. Wakayama means Adventure World Zoo! Hi, my friend Ling! Wow! Fuhin. Okay, I'm opening it! I believe Fuhin is in! To be continued. Original blog : in Japanese.
We love baked sweet potatoes, especially in the cold season. So, I'll report a famous baked sweet potato shop. They bake the sweet potatoes in traditional Japanese pots. We decided to eat half a size each in the shop. It's yummy! Xiang! Yeah, Ling! The sweet potato has a lot of honeydew! We'll take a full-size sweet potato to fluffies as a gift. Hey Ling! I'll take it to them by myself. I can hold it! What is the meaning of your suggestion? I had a wrong hunch. Original blog : in Japanese.
Ling, This board says that the gods created our country from this area, Takachiho. So, there are many shrines here. Let's visit there! Xiang! First, shall we visit the Takachiho shrine, this area's head shrine! Ling! We met many shrine staff cleaning up their asset. Good morning! Her name is Uzume. She is a god of entertainment. She is very famous, we can also meet her in other places. Original blog : in Japanese.