When he came back from the U. S. A., I welcomed him with this style. I stood at the entrance to meet him immediately when he opened the entrance door. By preparing a handicraft item, mom helped me to welcome him. She is particular about detail. Original blog : in Japanese.
Xiang, what plant is it? That is a mangrove tree! Mom and Dad took the mangrove seed in the mangrove jungle when they went to Okinawa. They picked up a floating seed. Oh, that seed has become this fine tree, hasn't it? We want to grow up like this tree soon! Xiao! Yes! I think so! Original blog : in Japanese.
It started Ling's lecture with a patronizing air. Listen! I'll teach you how to live as a respectable Panda. The first impression is the most important for us! huh, is that so? Keep your eyes open to develop yourself even if people say you're cute. It's what Ling heard from Xiang. Wow, there are many colors! Fluffies are not listening to Ling's words. To be continued. Original blog : in Japanese.