It's a continuation of yesterday's post. Aha, that big footprint was the elephant's! Her name is Fuko! Hello Fuko! The signboard says Fuko is a glutton. hmm, it's the same as you! Ling! Hi, red pandas! It is a gift for you. It's corn soup flavor. Don't you dare! Ling! Hi! Babies! Wow! Hello friend! Aha, she is sleeping deeply! Original blog : in Japanese.
It's a continuation of yesterday's post. What we are eating is ??? The answer is! It's a rice ball coated with sweetened walnut paste! We visited a famous Buddhist temple. We can eat a yummy snack in this sweet shop! Although they serve cakes, this is a temple! Ling! In old times, the temple served sweets to their parishioners. And they have begun to serve it to visitors also nowadays. We were waiting for cakes and eating in this traditional Japanese room. We enjoyed the sweetened walnut-covered rice ball. Original blog : in Japanese.
I'll show you an observation report of Ling. Ling has been checking the contents of the fridge for us without sleeping! Ling woke up earlier than others, then looked around Dad's den by herself. Although dangerous, Ling climbs the high place to check the snacks for us! Oh, I forgot! Ling can sometimes delete her sign. I think it's a marvelous ability. Mainly, she uses this ability when she escapes from Mom's help request. Ling! Have you done those things when I didn't look at you? Is it so bad situation? Original blog : in Japanese.