We are eating Yuzu Jelly as breakfast. Yuzu is a small citrus fruit. Ling, mom bought it at a famous shop in Ginza. Hmm, Xiang, I like jelly very well. 😋 Yeah, I like it also. But... It's really yummy, Xiang. Oops, Ling has eaten it up quickly! 😨 Gee, Ling is locking on my jelly. 😱 Xiang, can I have a bite? Haha, it's against the rules to ask with so a cute face, Ling. 😭 Original blog : in Japanese.
There is a unique Japanese noodle in the northern area of Japan. We call it Wanko-soba. The soba has a unique serving system. A server continues to put a cup of soba into a customer's vacant cup until the customer tells the server to stop. Hey, Xiao! Serve potato chips instead of the noodles sometimes! Yes, Ling! I don't know when she finishes it. Original blog : in Japanese.
Hi everybody! What do you do when you want to calm down by yourself? I enjoy burning essential oil. In the case of Ling, she enjoys snacks. In the case of Lei, she softly bullies Xiao. Xiao takes training physically to calm down. Original blog : in Japanese.