It started Ling's lecture with a patronizing air. Listen! I'll teach you how to live as a respectable Panda. The first impression is the most important for us! huh, is that so? Keep your eyes open to develop yourself even if people say you're cute. It's what Ling heard from Xiang. Wow, there are many colors! Fluffies are not listening to Ling's words. To be continued. Original blog : in Japanese.
We have received various cheese sets as a thank-you gift for donations. It must be yummy, Xiang! Can we eat the cheese, Mom? Please wait to eat until Dad comes home, Xiang! I think so, Xiang! You'd better wait for Dad to return. Y-Yes... But Ling has already kept a cheese. Original blog : in Japanese.
About 100 years ago today, there was a massive earthquake in Tokyo. So, September 1 has been designated as Disaster Prevention Day in Japan. Ling, let's check our survival kit! Yeah! Okay, Xiang! I prepared water, a flashlight with radio, work gloves, and "Panda mark" canned hardtacks! How about your survival kit? Ling? To be continued. Original blog : in Japanese.