Reduce food waste

 


Before going to Grandma's town, we discussed the summer research project as homework.
From today, shall we present each homework? I'm going to present my study as the first presenter!


What theme will you present to us? Xing?
Yeah, I'm thinking about food waste.


Food waste: Although we can eat that food, we would dispose of the food without serious causes. This situation brings server environmental problems. We should reduce these kinds of foods.


What? I can't understand disposing of the food that we can eat it.
I could easily predict Ling's words.


In the case of Ling, she eats every food without wasting it.


Okara cooking.
I'll present a cooking program using Okara.
Okara is a draff of tofu. We can, of course, eat it, but we eat only one percent of Okara products. So, I try to cook the Okara to reduce food waste as my presentation.


Original blog: in Japanese.

Popular posts from this blog

Report our short trip

To be continued