There is a unique Japanese noodle in the northern area of Japan. We call it Wanko-soba. The soba has a unique serving system. A server continues to put a cup of soba into a customer's vacant cup until the customer tells the server to stop. Hey, Xiao! Serve potato chips instead of the noodles sometimes! Yes, Ling! I don't know when she finishes it. Original blog : in Japanese.
The corona cases are decreasing, and we are in the process of returning to everyday life. Although, I don't forget to wear masks. 😷 We want to go to an art museum. I may look like this, but I am familiar with the art. 😅🎨 The picture is Chagall; of course, it is an imitation. Several years ago, the Gogh exhibition at the Ueno museum that I went to was splendid. During the exhibition, my friends supported the event at the Ueno station. Like the pictures, they were particular about details. I like their policy. And sometimes someone puts up me on the picture rail, at that time, it's like a work of art myself, I feel. 😓😫😬😠Original Blog : in Japanese.
Xiang, what is it? We call it Bonsai. The Bonsai is a kind of small potted plant. Japanese people prefer to make such small art. We call it Wabi-Sabi. Xiang, what is the Wabi-Sabi? It's Japanese traditional spirits. The spirits are created by our heart that loves nature. So? Is this Wabi-Sabi as well? Ling, it is not Bonsai. It's a pea sprouts plant which we can eat. Hmmm, they have so been growing. Xiang, when will we eat? Original blog : in Japanese.