One day, Ling went shopping by herself. Oh, happy day! I could buy good ice-creams! Could we ride on the lift? Yeah, please! When I bought ice cream by myself, two sumo wrestlers rode my lift together. They consumed ample space in the lift, and I felt massive pressure from the wrestlers. When a sumo wrestler rides on a lift, I want them to ride it individually. Perhaps, they aren't sumo wrestlers but ordinary large-built men. Original blog : in Japanese.
Continuance from yesterday. After a long negotiation, Lei said! Okay, I got it! Really Lei! Thank you very much! Lei! Don't worry too much! Apart from that, I want to climb this! Xiao! Xiao! Crouch down here? Y, yes, Lei... Xiao, stretch more! Yes, Lei. Xiao, climb up soon! Yes, sir! Next, I climb it! It's not different from before. Xiao seems to have failed the negotiation. I agree with you completely. Original blog : in Japanese.
We enjoyed \a pool activity on the balcony today. We enjoyed the pool. It felt good with cold water. But Mom tried to add a detergent into our pool while we played. We noticed it and resisted her action! Xiang said she had dropped her guard. I thought we shouldn't let our guard down. Original blog : in Japanese.